Terms of Website Use
Our site is operated by Rapid Change Consultancy (“RCC”, “we” or “us”) at 130 Ballynahinch Rd., Dromore, Co. Down, BT25 1EA and our email address is email@example.com.
Accessing our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Any of the materials on our site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards which are set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We are the owners of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
The information provided on our site is for general information purposes only. We make no representatoions or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy of the information provided. In the event that you do rely on any such information for any purpose whatsoever this will be at your sole risk and no liability of any kind will accrue to us as a consequence of such reliance.
As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by our site violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material
Information about you and your visits to our site
Links from our site
From time to time our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for information purposes only. The existence of a link on this website does not signify that we endorse either the linked website or its content, and we will not bear any responsibility for them.
Contributing to our site
If you comment on a blog, post material to our site, post links on our site, or make contact with other users of our site (any such material, “content“), you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out below.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any piece of content as well as to its whole.
By making content available, you represent and warrant that the content:
- complies with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- does not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- Is not likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
General Representation and Warranty.
You represent and warrant that
(ii) your use of our site will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.